We’re excited to announce that this amazing event will be returning to WOM for the 2017-2018 school year!
The event will run in November of 2017 and we’re already in the planning stages. Our craft fair and silent auction is a long-standing WOM family tradition that goes back to the early 2000s, when the event was run by the Band Booster group to raise funds for the school band. Now the event is proudly run by the School Council and proceeds from this event go to many different school programs.
This year we’ll be featuring:
- crafters, many of them for the first time
- our silent auction full of great deals
- used book sale – tons of titles for kids, teens, and adults
- bake sale full of donations from our school community and a cake raffle showcasing the creative talents of all of you!
- Children’s holiday shop where kids under 10 can buy a gift for Mom & Dad, Grandma or even a sibling for a dollar or two
- a 50/50 draw
- a cafe featuring coffee, pizza, and snacks
- door prizes!
Come join us for this fun, festive event and spend a little holiday time your neighbours and friends.
This event also offers opportunities for students and parents to be involved by volunteering and donating, showcasing the fantastic spirit of our community.
Admission is $2 or $1 with a donation to the Kanata Food Cupboard.
Children under 10 are free.
Want to help plan, gather donations, organize bakers, or just work the door for a few hours on the day of the event?
Or, have an idea for an exciting addition to the day?
We’d love to hear from you! For more info, suggestions, or questions contact the Craft Fair Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.